Pressure Hydraulics & Clasit: Over 100 years of Industrial Lubrication experience
Pressure Hydraulics & Clasit Industrial Lubrication team L-R: Keith Murphy, Ken Rankin, James Hickey, Mark Whelan, John Clarke.
All this experience and knowledge in one company.
James Hickey: Managing Director: 34 years’ experience.
- Started in the lubrication business in 1987 representing Electrolube and Bielomatic.
- 1988 was appointed sole distributor in Ireland for Lincoln lubrication systems, 33 years later this is still the position.
- In 2010 Lincoln was bought by SKF who previously acquired Safematic and Vogel.
- Now also the sole authorised distributors for Vogel and Safematic.
Mobile: +353 (0)86 2568255
John Clarke: Lubrication Sales Manager: 33 year’ experience.
- 1988 started in the business representing Bijur lubrication systems
- 1992 added Dropsa to the business
- John also has a wide range of experience on a variety of lubrication systems including ILC, Farval, Interlube and Pulsarlube.
Mobile: +353 (0)87 1033231
Keith Murphy: Automation Engineer: 25 years’ experience.
- Entered the automatic lubrication business in 1996 working with Beka-Max, after 4 years changed to Lincoln and has been working on Lincoln since.
Mobile: +353 (0)87 4269316
Mark Whelan: Lead Service Engineer: 6 years’ experience
- Specialised in hydraulic and lubrication pipework and installations.
Mobile: +353 (0)87 6108243
Ken Rankin: Lincoln Sales: 4 years’ experience
- Started working on Lincoln in 2017 internal Sales
Mobile: +353 (0)86 0525233