Pressure Hydraulics & Controls (PHC) Quality Policy Statement
PHC Limited was established in 2011 to provide Industrial Hydraulics / Mobile Hydraulics services and supply hydraulic valves, pumps and filters to the industrial, mobile, medical, pharmaceutical, defence, power generation, oil and gas, fishing, marine, mining, forestry and agriculture industries. We are based in Cork, Carlow and Dungannon and employ 23 people. PHC Ltd is also establishing bases in Canada and Canada.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date is 4th of January 2022.
Jim Hickey (Managing Director)