- Are you a plant engineer, technician, craftsman or you work in a maintenance environment?
- Are you looking for refresher training in hydraulics and controls?
Our three day courses covering industrial hydraulics and controls will help you and your team develop skills and expertise within maintenance hydraulics and proportional systems, including:
- hydraulic components
- methods of control
- pro-active maintenance
- fault finding and solving
Ideal candidates will have some knowledge/experience in the following:
- Basic hydraulic principles that underpin all hydraulic systems
- Relationship between, pressure, flow force, torque, speed, pump size, motor size and cylinder dimensions
- Be able to read and interpret circuit diagrams using current symbols
- Know the function and operation of relief valves, sequence valves and pressure reducing valves
- Know the principle of pressure compensation relating to flow control
- Know the principle of operation of check valves and sliding spool valves
- Know the principle of operation of gear, vane and piston pumps
- Know the different characteristics of oils and the aspects of contamination control
- Know what accumulators are used for
- A basic understanding of proportional control and basic electrical theory
- A basic appreciation of pump testing and component settings up procedures
- Appreciate the requirements of risk management
At our premises: Pressure Hydraulics & Controls, Ballytrasna Business Park, Little Island, Cork.
At your premises: We would provide a trainer and equipment