Who for and where
Our three day courses covering industrial hydraulics and controls will help you and your team develop skills and expertise within maintenance hydraulics and proportional systems, including:
- hydraulic components
- methods of control
- pro-active maintenance
- fault finding and solving
- Are you a plant engineer, technician, craftsman or you work in a maintenance environment?
- Are you looking for refresher training in hydraulics and controls?
Ideal candidates will have some knowledge/experience in the following:
- Basic hydraulic principles that underpin all hydraulic systems
- Relationship between, pressure, flow force, torque, speed, pump size, motor size and cylinder dimensions
- Be able to read and interpret circuit diagrams using current symbols
- Know the function and operation of relief valves, sequence valves and pressure reducing valves
- Know the principle of pressure compensation relating to flow control
- Know the principle of operation of check valves and sliding spool valves
- Know the principle of operation of gear, vane and piston pumps
- Know the different characteristics of oils and the aspects of contamination control
- Know what accumulators are used for
- A basic understanding of proportional control and basic electrical theory
- A basic appreciation of pump testing and component settings up procedures
- Appreciate the requirements of risk management
At our premises: Pressure Hydraulics & Controls, Ballytrasna Business Park, Little Island, Cork.
At your premises: We would provide a trainer and equipment