Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
We use no third party cookies.
Social Website Cookies
On many of the pages of the site you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for Twitter, Facebook and numerous others implemented by AddThis. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of this site. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting us, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Tumblr and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies