Since more than 50 years a leading company in the development and manufacturing of hydraulic fittings.
Larga s.r.l is present in all the major worldwide markets, through a consolidated partnership with its distributors.
Continuous investments in manufacturing and testing machinery, combined with expertise and professionalism, put Larga always in front in the evolution and service to the hydraulic market.
Larga s.r.l fittings are designed and conform to the latest International Norms certified by the major approving bodies (IACS, Germanischer Lloyd, Lloyd’s Register, DNV).
The company has gained accreditation to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Standard.
Today’s production is surface plated with a Zinc passivation with high resistance Cr III.
The Larga production is surface plated against corrosion with a Zn/Ni alloy as base layer.
Passivation and final sealing is also applied with the achievement of:
- Extremely high protection for stressed parts (swaged ferrules, nuts…)
- Red rust occurrence (DIN EN ISO 9227 norm):
- Non stressed parts: > 700 hours
- Stressed parts: > 350 hours
- Compatibility with European directives RoHS 2002/95/CE and ELV 2000/53/CE
- Complete range of pipe fittings with double edge cutting ring with metal and soft sealing.
- Larga s.r.l patented soft sealing solution LL7 in FPM
- Viton® for the most guaranteed leak proof solution.
Full range of ferrules and couplings for wire braided and multispiral hose (standard and interlock range) testing and approvals of Larga product with all the hoses of the major worldwide manufacturers.